Tuesday, June 25, 2013

NXT Robotics!!!!

Today started out like normal, which was a little odd. Today, Ari and I decided to come to camp dressed alike to see how people would react. It was the perfect day to do so, because today's activity was a name learning game. We had to say our name and motion what we like to do. The poor girls had a hard time with Ari and I, and it didn't help that we stood right next to each other. It was really fun for us. When we were going back, Linday asked us about why we came like twins today. We told her that we wanted to and that it worked out. I love dressing the same at school, and then switching classes. We like to do it at the beginning of the school year, because most people (teachers) do not know us enough yet. It's really funny when people who have known us for a while *cough**cough* get us confused as to which one we are.
After this, we worked on Alice. Ari and I have some of our video done, but we still have a lot to finish.
Lunch was awesome Mexican food, but for me, it was just food. Anywho, we ate while listening to Disney songs.
After lunch, we went to solve a crime. Specifically, a murder in CS. We had to find out who was killed, how was the killer, and what happened. We had a hard time with this, but we did come up with a scenario. I'm on a time crunch, so I can't tell you.
Afterwards, we worked on NXT robotics, my favorite part of the day. I've been doing NXT for the past 3 years, so this was very easy for me.  We did well, and I think we got the farthest on the gymnast.
Thankfully, we don't have a prompt, so I will leave you for now.

2 comments:

  1. mmmmeeeeeeeeee??? am i the cough coughs? i wanna be a cough cough

    ReplyDelete