Friday, July 5, 2013

Day after

So today is the day after the Fourth of July. As with any holiday, the day after is special in that everything is on sale. Or at least it should be. However, my dad could not find any fireworks for sale. I don't know why or if it was only at the stores he went to, but we did not get any. 
Today started off with our new kitten waking me up at 6 in the morning. I usually don't wake up until 9 or 10, so this was very upsetting. I couldn't fall back asleep, so I've had a bad headache since. No pain killers have worked. Oh well. 
My day was pretty boring, up until around 5. We had to get ready for a 4-H council meeting. I'm an Ambassador, so I have to be at every council meeting. It only lasted about an hour and a half, which is a short meeting. After the meeting, we went home and prepared for my brother and niece's arrival. They got here earlier than usual. It was nice seeing them before midnight. My bother lives in Phoenix and comes home every few weekends with his daughter. And their dog. 
Now for the prompt. 
What do I really like about myself?
I really like how loyal I am. I am loyal to friends and family. I will stand by you and be there for you. No matter what. If you need me, I'll be there with you and I will support you in whatever you need. It doesn't matter how long it's been, I'll be there for you. It doesn't matter if you are a close friend or an acquaintance, I will be there to listen and to help. People know that they can always trust me to be there, to listen, and to give advice. I am a confidante to many of my friends and family. If you need me to, I'll keep your secrets. However, if the secret is one that you should not keep a secret, I will tell you so. 
Enough of this. I'm ranting. 
So long for now! 

2 comments:

  1. i'm glad you'll be there ^^ also, kittteeeeennn??? daaawww

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its always nice to be there and yeah a kiteen aww!!

      Delete