Monday, July 15, 2013

Tired

Today was just a tiring day for me. I had a rough night last night, and got up earlier than I should have. Well, actually, I was supposed to be up at 8:30 for the orchestra camp I was supposed to go to, but I wasn't sure when the camp was supposed to start at. I emailed my orchestra teacher last night, and he got back to me at 7:39 this morning. I didn't wake up early enough to see the email and get ready for the camp, so I just decided that we wouldn't go. That, and my mom went to have a massage at that time, and no one else would have been able to take us. We will be going to the camp for the rest of the week, so I will have something to talk about for this week.
At around 12:45, my mom and I left for PT. I was on the bike for 15 minutes, and only went 3 miles. I had decided to give myself a break, but I really wanted to do at least 3 miles. After that, I did my stretch and my exercises that I was given two sessions ago. After that, my PT gave me some new exercises to do. They are meant to strengthen my shoulder blades, as well as improve my posture.
When that was done, we went home and kinda lounged around. At around 5, my amazing friend Noelia called me about the orchestra camp. She put me on speaker phone so that Mica and their mom could listen and join in on the conversation. We compared notes, and we found out that Noelia will not be able to make the morning sessions if they are for all the instruments.
So then we had dinner of spaghetti, and then my brother and I got ready for our tennis lesson. Our mom signed us up for a beginning tennis class so that we could learn how to play. We went to the wrong tennis court, and got to the real place about 15 minutes late. We didn't miss much, but still. It sucks to be late to the first class. We did a lot, and I got pretty good at serving. When that was done, we went home and I lounged around some more.  I am really bored, and I hope this blog won't get too terribly boring.
This is all. So long for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment