Monday, July 8, 2013

Favorite

Today was awesome. We had to be here at camp at 10, so we got to wake up later than we did at last camp, and extra sleep is always a plus. When we got there, we went outside to do a Human Knot. We made two circles the first time, but the second time went a little better, albeit longer. After that, we went straight into AppInventor. Sofi and I got another partner, whose name I do not know, and that makes me feel really bad. She is really nice and smart. We got to work on our app. Our app is a Hunger Games tribute personality quiz. We finished all the questions, and started on the programming. We hope we can finish the rest by tomorrow.
After working on our app, we went to lunch. Ari had to leave right after she got her food, so I was lonely. I finished eating in 15 minutes, and we have a 45 minute lunch, so I wasn't used to it. I felt a little bored and didn't know what to do. The instructors loved the extended time, but decided that we would be able to practice Minute to Win it games. Can't wait!
When lunch was over, we started on Alice.  Since I already went through the tutorial, I worked on a little animated short that takes place in the desert. I was even able to make a hog walk! I am very proud of that. I didn't get to finish my short, but I know how to make quadrupeds walk now. Maybe I'll need that for the actual projects.
After Alice, we did NXT. Ari and I did the intro just over a week ago, so we started working on another project. We decided to do a Segway.  We finished building it, but we haven't figured out how to program it to move without falling forwards or backwards.
Ok. Now for the prompt.
Write you 10 favorite things!
  • Fav. Candy-Sour Skittles
  • Fav. Musician-Red Hot Chile Peppers
  • Fav. FLower-Orchids
  • Fav. Restaurant-Wok'n World
  • Fav. Snack-Pringles
  • Fav. Drink-Dr. Pepper
  • Fav. Color-Teal
  • Fav. Book- East by Edith Pattou
  • Fav. Animal-White Tigers
  • Fav. Movie-Anastasia
Oh yeah. I forgot to mention that sometime during the day, we made two pyramids of 6 girls. Our group did well.
So long for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment