Monday, July 1, 2013

Oddness

Today felt off because I didn't have to go to camp today. Why, you ask? Because camp is over! No!!!! 
I wish it wasn't, but such is the sad fact of life. 
So anyway, onto the events of my life. 
Today was my third session with the physical therapist. It was really short today because my hip didn't rotate back too much. I started on the bike for 12 minutes, in which I was able to do 2.2 miles. I am very proud of myself, and am going for three miles next time. So after that, she checked to see how my hips were, and found that my right hip had rotated, but not that much. She hooked me up to the electrode shock machine, and I almost fell asleep. It was nice and relaxing. When therapy was done, my mom took me on a few errands. We went home after I started to feel sick. In case you are wondering, Ari was sick and then she infected me. I felt really bad yesterday, but I hope I get better soon. 
I wish I had a writing prompt. You should leave me some in the comments. Nothing too weird, please. That's all for now. If I think of something, I'll blog about it. So long for now! 

3 comments:

  1. awwwww nothing too weird? well i guess i don't belong here then ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    Linday and I came up with a few you can do this week! Arianna can do them too. :)

    2nd: Which of the four seasons best suits your personality?
    3rd: Who is your favorite villain?
    4th: What did you do today? Celebrate!
    5th: What's one thing you really like about yourself?
    6th: Describe the oldest person you know.Then describe the youngest person you know.

    See ya soon!

    ReplyDelete