Thursday, July 11, 2013

Dusty

Today was nice. I got up and felt rested for the first time in forever. When we got to camp, we started on LilyPad. I have most of my bag painted and most of my code done. I am still deciding if  I want to play the whole song or just play part of it, because it is a really long song. And then it goes into three flats for part of it. I don't want to really have to deal with that.
I finished painting most of my bag. Here is a picture.
In case you can't tell, this is the Tangled tower and the trunk of a tree. I still need to paint the leaves and the waterfall, as well as the actual tower.
Lunch was amazing food. We had green and red enchiladas, chicken and beef flautas, rice, beans, and this amazing sauce that made for good nachos.
After lunch, we worked on Alice. Ari and I added our music which is pretty awesome, and we added some more camera movements.
After Alice, we worked on fingerprinting, which is not my favorite. I am getting better at rolling my fingers so that my prints come out nice.
When we were done with that, we had to dust for prints on objects and decide who touched what with which finger.
Now for the prompt!!
In 10 years, I hope to be completing or at least working on my Masters degree for computer programming or computer science at NM Tech. I will be a full time student with a job on the side, and I might be dating, but only if I have time for that. I hope to have a part time job, but who knows.
So long for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment