Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Seasons

Hello. Today is just weird because of the overcast we had today. It feels like rain, but non has fallen yet. I don't know if that is grammatically correct, but I'm too lazy to find out. 
Today seemed like a wasted day because I didn't really do anything. I did get to go to the library. That was fun. One would think that I would frequent the library, considering how close I live to it, but I sadly do not. 
Overall, today has been boring. However, I have been given a prompt, so yay! Now I have something to write about. 
Ok. Time for the prompt! 
Which of the four seasons best suits my personality? 
I think fall would have to be the one. Fall happens to be my favorite time of year. Fall reminds me of endings that will lead to new beginnings. I guess that is how I want my life to be. I want the negatives in my life to end, so that the new beginnings can finally have a chance. Fall is also a nice in-between period. It is the buffer between the sweltering summer and the bitter winter. Sometimes that is how I feel. Like I'm going through a phase. Like my life is transitioning from youth into young adulthood. I know it won't get better for a little while. It might even get worse. But I know good times will come, as they always do in the spring. But right now is spent worrying about the coming winter. 
So long for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment