Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Hungry

Today started with me freaking out because I forgot to turn off my alarm. The reason I freaked out is because I fell asleep in Ari's room that is soon to be our room, and I forgot to turn off the alarm in my room.
Anyhow, when we got there, Ari and I went to the vending machine and I got pop tarts because I was still hungry.
When camp started, we started on AppInventor. My group worked on our app, but we soon learned that our screens wouldn't work with our variables, so we had to basically start over. But by the time we realized that, we ran out of time.
We went outside and did an activity where Susi would say the number of people in a group and what to do, such as front to front or foot to foot.
When that was done, we started on LilyPad. I have decided to do a Tangled themed bag. I will paint the tower, waterfall, a tree, and Rapunzel's hair coming out of the tower window. I will also have it play "I  See the Light" from Tangled.
Lunch was sandwiches.
When we got back, we did Alice.
When we were done with that, we did NXT. Ari and I did a machine gun. We finished programming it as well.
Now for the prompt!
Ok. My restaurant would be called A Squared. It would be so called because I would hope Ari would be my partner. The restaurant would look like a house, but the inside would consist of a counter where people would be greeted and led to a table. Most of the house would be taken up with tables and booths. At the back would be the bathrooms. Towards the middle on one side would be the kitchen. The restaurant would have earth tones in term of decor and color schemes. Mexican and some generic food would be served. I would want a crew of mainly women to be servers and cooks. The main dishes would be menudo and tamales. We would also have sopapias and biscochos for dessert. One of our "soups of the Day" would be green enchilada soup.
Ok. So long for now!
Oh, and the Hunger Games are tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment