Saturday, July 20, 2013

Fun day. Ish.

Well, I woke up today earlier than I wanted. Or needed. It took me a while to finally go back to sleep, and it was only for maybe an hour. Then I had to get ready for choir practice for church tomorrow. It went pretty well, but one of the guys, who is the drum major at Mayfield, asked for the drum major at Centennial's number so he could contact her. I didn't have it, but resolved to get it. 
When that was done, our sister took us to the new Dunkin' Donuts that just opened here. Here are a few pics. 
They were awesome. Not Pro's Ranch good, but still. 
We got back home, and my mom started getting ready for one of her cousin's daughter's wedding. We helped her pick out a dress and jewelry. 
After that, our brother took us to go play some tennis. Well, not really, since we are just beginners. We taught Ari what we learned, and tried to work on our serves. After about an hour, our other brother and his daughter came with food and drinks. We left shortly after that, and Rene took us to go get custard from Caliches, but I got a hot dog. 
We came home and watched some tv. After a while, we decided to watch Tangled, my favorite movie. Ari made some Ramen noodles, and my niece ate some. However, she dropped some on her dad. It was in a really awkward place, too. It wasn't that bad, but still. 
We finished watching the movie, and I still haven't done my exercises. 
So long for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment